Friday, July 6, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap and should not

Comfort that I'm not used to do things halfway. Ye Hongyan laughed, eyes is actually a sea of ​​one I can only say fine words to coax her, for fear Ye Hongyan tears bomb attacks. Do men really tired.
Back to the hotel, Ye Hongyan afraid of a person to live, but also specifically emphasized that first pledge: If you without my consent on the nude in front of me, that you can not live, sleep can not touch me, can not wear sexy clothes. Ye Hongyan not laugh, as if she wanted to seduction, like me, I shrugged, ready to undress to take a bath. Ye Hongyan rushed shouting: underwear on the chuang. That night, my first time ever wearing pajamas on the chuang. Ye Hongyan is also wearing the tightly Qiuyi Qiuku lying next to me. Not the first time sleeping in a bed, they also do not feel embarrassed,oakley sunglasses for cheap, we all know are very magnanimous they said a while, began to sleep I close my eyes to the fake sleep, see Ye Hongyan gradually fallen asleep, so gently up the practice.
The next day, Ye Hongyan woke up early and told me to go with her to apply for the withdrawal procedures. I reluctantly up, it seems that after no Lanjue sleep.
They arrived at the school, I did not see suspicious people, the heart is of great relief, and quickly urged Ye Hongyan quickly and withdrawal procedures. Ye Hongyan and sisters time to say farewell, little girls have to discourage her not to drop out one girl said: Ye Hongyan hesitated not reason. In the end a good boy, said that a lie is so difficult. I Coushang, said Ye Hongyan there are other reasons to drop out, it is inconvenient to tell you the results of the little girls no longer very sympathetically打破沙锅问到底, but had come to my stubble. In order to maintain the trumped-up Ye Hongyan school efficiency is really good, and one morning put the drop-out procedures when I Ti Zheda bags to the taxi in the plug, Ye Hongyan looking at the school a long time, not making a sound.
Ye Hongyan pull into the car, to see her mood is very complex, good words good words to console a long time made her feel a bit, and I, and parched.
I do not really want to understand, in desperate wandering, how to give Ye Hongyan provide one-stop service-style help? To know, I was positioning itself in the rogue, garbage, and the scope of the wicked. How I will help Ye Hongyan? I do not know.
More ridiculous is the beauty sleep around but I did not presumptuous idea. I remember when I see a beautiful woman drooling main rogue will eat the grass edge? I am not good, I was a big wicked! I I secretly resolved to eat a certain set Ye Hongyan! as the wicked,fake oakley sunglasses, and should not,fake oakley sunglasses, as the pillow beauty as nothing.
My mind to come, and vowed to become a qualified negative character.
And Ye Hongyan, I put away all the luggage, Ye Hongyan say a sweat to washRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment